We are pleased to announce that our office is now open.
Our office is open in accordance with CDC and state safety guidelines.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality in the safest possible environment.
Please be aware of the following safety measures that we will be implementing:
- We ask that you please come to your appointment on time and alone.
- Please use hand sanitizer (provided on table) and have a mask on before entering (as they will not be provided).
- Patients will have temperature checked prior to entering.
- Any patient who feels sick in any way, has a fever, sore throat, cough, chills, flu-like aches or pains please contact the office immediately.
- If you had COVID-19 please call our office prior to scheduling your appointment.
Office Policies include:
- Staff will have temperature checked daily and will not come to work if they are sick.
- Treatment rooms, office area and bathroom will be thoroughly sanitized, disinfected and cleaned after every patient according to the CDC guidelines.